Bulk Cat6 Cable
When you need bulk Cat6 plenum and riser cable for new buildings and renovations, Hitachi Cable America is ready to be the source that delivers competitive bulk pricing, faster delivery, and reliable solutions.
Why Cat6 Cable?
With bulk cable from Hitachi Cable America, you save more and get more. As a source of bulk cat6 cable, HCA has had the opportunity to be the go-to supplier for purchasers across the country when they require a competitively priced source for high (and low) volumes of cat6 cable.
HCA offers a few key cat6 designs, engineered for optimal performance in their given environment and available as plenum or riser cable. Bulk shielded and unshielded cat 6 cable is tested from 1 to 660MHz and component compliant to TIA and ISO Category 6 requirements. Category 6 cable is capable of a variety of applications, and primarily taken advantage of for its 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet capability. When you require bulk Cat6 cable, the solutions available from HCA include:
Cat6 and Cat6A Bulk Cable
- Bulk Shielded Category 6 Cable: standard shielded category 6 cable for indoor installation.
- Category 6 outdoor Cable:cat6 cable designed for outdoor installation.
- Supra 10g Enhanced Category 6a Shielded Cables: cat6 cable designed for low smoke CMP construction, with a patented non-concentric design for enhanced ANEXT performance. The unique spline construction of this cat6 cable is also installation and termination friendly. Because this cable is Cat6a, this product does not have the reduced maximum length regular cat6 cable experiences when being used for 10GBASE-T applications.
What is the difference between Cat 6 and Cat 5 cable?
Category 5 cable tends to be the most basic. However, in many situations - it might be all your applications call for. Just like Cat 5 and Cat 5e cable, Cat 6 cable is made with four twisted pairs. Its differences are apparent in its enhanced capabilities, which are possible largely due to one major structural difference: a longitudinal separator. This separator isolates each pair of twisted wire, effectively allowing for faster data transfer, reduced cross talk, and twice the bandwidth of cat 5. Ultimately bulk cat6 cable offers a cost effective and high performance solution that offers a higher degree of future-proofing when compared to cat 5 cable.
- Twice the bandwidth of Cat5 cable
- Greater flexibility
- Reduced crosstalk
- Faster data transfer
- Backwards compatible with existing Cat5/5e installations
To learn which cat6 cable is right for your applications or to order bulk cat6 cable, please don't hesitate to contact your Hitachi Cable America representative today.