Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A Cable
Hitachi Cable America introduces the new Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A UTP cable. Available in both plenum and riser rated constructions, the new Supra 10G-XE delivers exceptional Category 6A performance while maintaining a small 0.275 inch outside diameter. Utilizing HCA’s Noise Control Barrier™, the Supra 10G-XE supports 10 gigabit Ethernet to the maximum distance of 100 meters as identified in the TIA-568-C.2 standard. It also supports PoE applications up to 100 watts. The Supra 10G-XE is exceptionally robust. When utilized with component compliant Category 6A connectivity, the Supra 10G-XE can be covered by HCA’s Open System Architecture Lifetime Warranty when installed by one of our certified installers. The Supra 10G-XE is made with pride at HCA’s Manchester, New Hampshire USA facility.
Plenum and Riser Category 6A Cable
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- UL Verified TIA-568-C.2.
- Low Smoke Plenum construction.
- Tested from 1 to 660 MHz.
- Small O.D. allows more cables per conduit.
- Noise Control Barrier (NCB™) technology allows for a reduced outside diameter and electrical performance that is superior to discontinuous shield designs.
- Supports up to 100 watts for Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
The new Supra 10G-XE™ from Hitachi Cable America was designed to deliver maximum performance for a UTP cable. To learn more, download the brochure.
Supra 10G-XE™ Cat 6A Applications
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3an)
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3bz)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3bz)
- Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ab)
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (IEEE 802.3u)
- 1000 Mbps ATM
- 622 Mbps ATM
- 15W PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 30W PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- 60W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
- 100W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 4)