Open System Architecture Solution
Whether you are installing the highest-performing Category copper cabling or fiber optic infrastructure, there are a number of well-known brands available to choose from. What makes one brand a wiser choice than another? Which one offers maximum performance, while also providing the best value?
Open System Architecture (OSA) from Hitachi Cable America (Hitachi) provides world class performance using virtually any combination of Hitachi verified cables with verified connective hardware in the design of the network. The ANSI/TIA-568-C.1 standard specifies the performance requirements of all network components and defines interoperability base-line limits to ensure that combinations of cable with connectivity will meet or exceed the system’s intended application. By employing a Hitachi OSA solution, end users have the freedom to choose from a wide range of quality connectivity products that best meet their specific needs and be confident that the chosen solution will support all applications designed to operate over that solution and be backed by an industry-leading lifetime warranty*.
Hitachi Open System Architecture
- Provides for standards-based verifiable cable performance
- Enables a range of connectivity options
- Opens up competitive solution offerings
- Delivers substantial benefits to the end user
- Beyond-The-Link Building Systems
Open System Architecture Solution Benefits
End User -
- System assurance to support future moves-add-changes
- Provides for future consideration of different and new connectivity product introductions
- Neutral focal point for connectivity product performance
- Warranty umbrella covering data and beyond-the-link cabling from a global company
System Designer -
- Opens up a range of connectivity product selection options
- Levels of cable performance supporting more connectivity choices for the designer to offer the end user
- Increased ability to meet cost targets through specifying a competitive cable and connectivity solution
*Certification as a Hitachi Installer is required to offer lifetime warranty.