Ethernet Cable Wiring
Ethernet cables have undeniably become a necessity in virtually every industry. From enabling more effective communication throughout a facility to feeding tools the information they need to do their job, Ethernet cables play a vital role in everyday operations everywhere.
On top of this, the growing demand for more innovative Ethernet cables has given us at Hitachi Cable America the opportunity to provide our customers with the high performance solutions needed. From Ethernet cables designed to deliver high performance over longer distances to Ethernet cables that can withstand harsher conditions, our engineering department has answered the call for innovation. The result is new and exciting Ethernet cabling solutions to suit the needs of even the most demanding applications.
This has lead to solutions like our new Supra 10G Cable, for 10 gigabit performance with reduced cross-talk, and zero halogen as well as our new augmented Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cable, designed for 10-Gigabit Ethernet cable applications up to 100meters.
- Ethernet cables for field deployment
- Ethernet cables for 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 100 meters
- Cable solutions for applications requiring high flex
- Low smoke zero halogen Ethernet cables
- 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet cables for broadband video
- And more.
Ethernet Cabling Solutions Include:
- Category 5e Enhanced UTP 350 Cabling: Tested from 1 to 400MHz, up to 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, with enhanced data transfer and lower crosstalk when compared to regular cat5 cables. Designed to offer guaranteed headroom to TIA and ISO Category 5e standards with low smoke CMP construction. For operating temperatures to 50C.
- Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable: available as bulk plenum and riser cable for high performance data transfer and 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet. Tested from 1 to 400MHz with low smoke CMP construction. Operating temperatures up to 50C (122F).
- Cat 5e Power Sum Multi-Pair Cables: Bulk plenum and riser Cat5e cable tested from 1 to 100MHz . Designed for power sum compliance to ensure minimal signal corruption. Capable of 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet in operating temperatures to 50C (122F).
- Cat 5e Outdoor Cables: Category 5e outdoor cable is designed for direct burial, lashed aerial, duct, and underground conduit applications. It is also filled with non-conductive, water-blocking gel, and encased in a rugged UV resistant jacket. Cat5e outdoor cable boasts the same high performance data transfer capabilities as other HCA cable solutions.
- Cat 5e Industrial Ethernet Cable: Available in 300 volt and 600 volt varieties, industrial Ethernet cable is an ideal solution for heavy-duty industrial applications. Industrial Ethernet cables feature a high performance jacket, with superior abrasion, fluid, and solvent resistance, as well as excellent resistance to continuous flex applications.
- Cat 5e Hi-Pair Tactical Cable: Designed for short term, daily to monthly outdoor use - this armored industrial Ethernet cable is designed and engineered for rapid field deployment, superior durability, and cut-through protection.
- Bulk Shielded Category 6 Cable: standard shielded category 6 cable for indoor installation. This cat6 cable is suitable for direct burial, lashed aerial, duct, and underground conduit applications.
- Category 6 outdoor Cable: cat6 cable designed for outdoor installation. This cable is also suitable for direct burial, lashed aerial, duct, and underground conduit applications, with the added benefit of a cable core filled with non-conductive, water blocking gel.
- Supra 10g Enhanced Category 6a Shielded Cables: cat6 cable designed for low smoke CMP construction, with a patented non-concentric design for enhanced ANEXT performance. The unique spline construction of this cat6 cable is also installation and termination friendly. Because this cable is Cat6a, this product does not have the reduced maximum length regular cat6 cable experiences when being used for 10GBASE-T applications.
Need help finding the right Ethernet cables for your application?, please don't hesitate to contact your Hitachi Cable America representative today.