Plenum Multimode & Singlemode Armored Cable
Armored NanoCore™ Micro Distribution is flexible and easy to handle. 250 micron fiber optic strands are utilized in a loose tube design allowing for a higher fiber strand count in a very small overall diameter cable. Each fiber strand is color coded for easy identification. Subunits with 12 strands are only 2mm in diameter. NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution cable is ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors where higher data rates are desired. Light-weight aluminum interlock armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal intra-building cable solution. Our armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS 2 and REACH compliant. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA. Hitachi Cable America is proud to utilize Corning Optical Fiber as our standard optic fiber.
Indoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- Hitachi Cable America utilizes Corning Optical Fiber as its standard fiber for OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5 and OS2 constructions.
- RoHS 2 & REACH compliant.
- All Multimode, and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
- Eliminates need for inner duct or conduit.
- Ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors.
- Aluminum interlock armor.
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification.
- Flexible and easy to handle.
- 2.0mm subunits are standard
- Both 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm subunit tubes available
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Applications
- Suitable for high-density installations like data centers, central offices and overall premises applications.
- For additional applications, visit the HCA website.
Fiber Distances by Application
(conventional), pre-QSFP Release
Fiber Distances & Loss Budgets by Application
(Based on QSFP Rev. 1 Specification Dec. 2006)
Understanding OM1, OM2, OM3, OS1 and OS2 Glass Types
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Options
- Riser/LSZH cables available.
- OS2 optical fibers with enhanced bend-insensitive performance are available.
- Standard jacket colors are:
- Yellow: OS2
- Orange: OM1 & OM2
- Aqua: OM3 & OM4
- Note: Violet for OM4 is available
- OM4 optical fibers with extended 10 gigabit Ethernet distances are available.
- Enhanced bend insensitive OS2 optical fiber is available (ITU-T G.657.B3).
- Cables with 3.0 mm tubes are available.
- Steel interlock armor available.
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Features
|Overall Jacket||Low-smoke, flame-retardant thermoplastic|