Plenum Multimode & Singlemode Armored Cables
Indoor/Outdoor Armored Tight Buffered is flexible and easy to handle. Light-weight aluminum interlock armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal cable for linking buildings in a campus environment. With a plenum rating, this cable can go from outside to virtually any indoor location. Our armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS 2 and REACH compliant. The 900um buffered design allows for easy termination and each fiber is color coded for quick identification. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA. Hitachi Cable America is proud to utilize Corning Optical Fiber as our standard optic fiber.
Indoor/Outdoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable
- Hitachi Cable America utilizes Corning Optical Fiber as its standard fiber for OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5 and OS2 constructions.
- 900 µm Buffered Design Recommended for Termination to ST and SC Connectors
- Eliminates Need for Inner Duct or Conduit
- Aluminum Interlock Armor
- Each Fiber is Color Coded for Easy Identification
- Ideal Intra-building Cable Solution
- Flexible and Easy to Handle
- Lightweight, Flexible Aramid Yarns Enhance Strength
Armored Cable Applications
Armored Cable Features
|Overall Jacket||Flame-Retardant Thermoplastic||Low-Smoke, Flame Retardant Thermoplastic|