Indoor Armored Tight Buffered Plenum
Indoor/Outdoor Armored Tight Buffered is flexible and easy to handle. Light-weight aluminum interlock armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal cable for linking buildings in a campus environment. With a plenum rating, this cable can go from outside to virtually any indoor location. Our armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS 2 and REACH compliant. The 900um buffered design allows for easy termination and each fiber is color coded for quick identification. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA. Hitachi Cable America is proud to utilize Corning Optical Fiber as our standard optic fiber.
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- All multimode, and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
- Eliminates need for innerduct or conduit.
- Aluminum interlock armor standard.
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification.
- Ideal cable solution for campus environments.
- Flexible and easy to handle.
- UV and fungus resistant jacket.
- Dry, super absorbent polymers (SAPs) eliminate water migration in cable interstices.
- Suitable for lashed aerial, duct, underground conduit and indoor plenum applications.
- 900um buffered design recommended for easy termination.
|FIBERS||62.5 UM OM1||50 UM OM2||50 UM OM3||50 UM OM4||50 UM OM5||8.3 UM OS2|
- Applications include 10, 40 & 100 gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Video, Security, Automation.
- OM5 supports applications utilizing Short Wave Division Multiplexing (SWDM).
- Enhanced bend insensitive OS2 optical fiber is available (ITU-TG.657.B3 & G.657.A2).
- OM4+ optical fibers with extended 10 gigabit Ethernet distances are available.
- Steal interlock armor available.