Outdoor Loose Tube Armored cable has rugged corrugated steel armor which provides extra crush-resistance and rodent protection. RoHS 2 and REACH compliant and all multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Outdoor Loose Tube Armored has gel filled loose tubes to provide protection against water penetration and dry, super absorbent polymers (SAPs) to eliminate water migration in cable interstices. Suitable for lashed aerial, duct, underground conduit environments. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet. Made in USA. Hitachi Cable America is proud to utilize Corning Optical Fiber as our standard optic fiber.
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- All multimode, and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
- UV and fungus resistant jacket.
- Gel filled loose tubes provide protection against water penetration.
- Dry, super absorbent polymers (SAPs) eliminate water migration in cable interstices.
- Suitable for lashed aerial, duct, underground conduit and indoor riser applications.
- Rugged corrugated steel armor provides extra crush-resistance and rodent protection.
|FIBERS||62.5 UM OM1||50 UM OM2||50 UM OM3||50 UM OM4||8.3 UM OS2|
- Applications include 10, 40 & 100 gigabit Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Video, Security, Automation.
- Other configurations and fiber counts available.
- Enhanced bend insensitive OS2 optical fiber is available (ITU-TG.657.B3 & G.657.A2).
- Dual jacket constructions available.
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) available.
- OM4+ optical fibers with extended 10 gigabit Ethernet
Armored Outdoor Cable Applications
- Suitable for Lashed Aerial, Duct, Underground Conduit Applications
- Conventional Outside Plant Fiber Optic Cable for Video Security, Datacom, Broadcast, Telecom or Campus Backbone Applications
- Outstanding Loss Consistency Across a Wide Range of Temperatures - Good for High Altitude Telescope Arrays, Underground Scientific Experiment Measurements Etc...
Armored Outdoor Cable Features
- Other Configurations and Fiber Counts Available
- Interlock Steel Armor Available
- Dual Jacket Constructions Available
- Cables with Improved Attenuation Available
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Available
- Cables with extended 10 Gigabit Ethernet Support Distances Available