Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A Cable
Available in plenum, riser and riser/LSZH jacket constructions, the Supra 10G-XE delivers exceptional Category 6A performance while maintaining a small outside diameter (.270" CMP & .275" CMR, .280" CMR/LSZH). Utilizing HCA's Noise Control Barrier(tm), the Supra 10G-XE supports 10 gigabit Ethernet to the maximum distance of 100 meters as identified in the TIA-568-C.2 standard. It also supports PoE applications up to 100 watts. The Supra 10G-XE is exceptionally robust. When utilized with component compliant Category 6A connectivity, the Supra 10G-XE can be covered by HCA's Open System Architecture Lifetime Warranty when installed by one of our certified installers. The Supra 10G-XE is made with pride at HCA's Manchester, New Hampshire USA facility.
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- Made in USA.
- UL Verified to ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
- Low Smoke Plenum construction.
- Tested from 1 to 660 MHz.
- Small O.D. allows more cables per conduit.
- Noise Control Barrier (NCBTM) technology allows for a reduced outside diameter and electrical performance that is superior to discontinuous shield designs.
- UL Tested (LP) for maximum power support.
- Supports up to 120 watts for Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
Riser: High density polyethelene
Riser: Flame-retardant thermoplastic
Riser: 0.275 inches (6.98 mm)
Riser-LSZH: 0.280 inches (7.11 mm)
Riser: 39.02 lb/1000ft (17.70 kg/305m)
Riser-LSZH: 39.02 lb/1000ft (17.70 kg/305m)
10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3an)
5 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3bz)
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3bz)
Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ab)
100 Mbps Ethernet (IEEE 802.3u)
1000 Mbps ATM
622 Mbps ATM
15W PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
30W PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
60W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 3)
100W PoE++ (IEEE 802.3bt Type 4)
100 ± 20Ω (100 to 250 MHz)
100 ± 25Ω (251 to 500 MHz)
Reverse sequential footage markings standard on a 1,000 ft packages