0.033" & 0.039" PVC Stranded Ribbon Cables
PVC Stranded Ribbon Cable
- UL Style: 2678 / 2651
- UL Voltage Rating: 150 Volts / 300 Volts
- UL Temperature: 105°C
- CSA Style: AWM I A/B FT-1
- CSA Voltage Rating: 150 Volts / 300 Volts
- CSA Temperature: 105°C
0.033" & 0.039" PVC Stranded Ribbon Cable Features
- Tight Tolerances on 0.025" Pitch Flat Ribbon Cable
- Co-Extruded Polarity Stripe
- No Flaking Inks
- Compliant for today's new high speed termination machinery, offering tight tolerances on pitch and span
- UL and CSA Approved (Cable is printed UL/CSA)
- 80 Conductor Ultra ATA 100 Compliant
0.033" & 0.039" PVC Stranded Ribbon Cable Description
HCA's MicroZip 0.0333" cable is built with 30 AWG stranded tinned copper. Conductors are fully extruded with PVC. No lamination tapes that impede termination with high density connectors are used. Standard color is gray.
23124 THICKNESS IS .028" ± .002.
0.033" & 0.039" PVC Stranded Ribbon Cable Applications
- Disk Drives
- High Density Drives
- Other Storage Devices
0.033" & 0.039" PVC Stranded Ribbon Cable RoHS Eco-Friendly Index
Hitachi Cable America is making every effort to provide Lead free and Cadmium free products to help protect our environment. To this end Hitachi Cable America, Inc. has adopted RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) as its standard. Hitachi's website Eco-Index is designed to inform the interested user of contents of various restricted or banned elements in terms of parts per million. In most cases, the numbers stated are from actual lab tests using the acid digestion method, considered to be the most severe measurement of analyzing content of restricted and banned elements. It is Hitachi's goal to be 100% compliant to European RoHS, including the removal of the Deca-BDE exemption dated July 1, 2008.