50 & 75 Ohm Coaxial Cables
Wireless Miniature Coaxial Cable Wire
- UL /CSA Listing: (UL) CMG c(UL) 75°C
- Meets UL 444 FT-4 Burn requirements
Mini Coaxial Cable Features
- HCA’s new Mini-Coaxial cable is fully compliant with Schleuniger’s complete line of precision coaxial cable stripping equipment. Our cable, processed on any Schleuniger coaxial cable stripper will ensure repeatable stripping quality time after time.
- Engineered to provide optimal VSWR, minimized attenuation and impedance control.
- Multiple wire gauges available.
- Various OD’s to meet your specific dimensional needs.
- Single Coax or Zip construction available.
Wireless Coax Cable Description
50 or 75 ohm mini coax, 19-34 AWG, is insulated and shielded. Shield is either single or dual, with at least 85% coverage. The cable is then jacketed with either a PVC, non-halogen, FEP or PVDF compund or tape in various colors.
Mini Coaxial Cable Applications
- Radio Frequency
- Satellite Cell Phone Technology
- Cell Tower Communications
- Feeder and Notebook Antennae
- Blue Tooth
- WLAN (Wireless Local Area Network)
- IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- BFR (Big Fast Router)
- High Speed Broadband Transmission
- Low Time Delay Transmission
- LCD Flat Panels
Mini Coaxial Cable RoHS Eco-Friendly Index
Hitachi Cable America is making every effort to provide Lead free and Cadmium free products to help protect our environment. To this end Hitachi Cable America, Inc. has adopted RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) as its standard. Hitachi's website Eco-Index is designed to inform the interested user of contents of various restricted or banned elements in terms of parts per million. In most cases, the numbers stated are from actual lab tests using the acid digestion method, considered to be the most severe measurement of analyzing content of restricted and banned elements. It is Hitachi's goal to be 100% compliant to European RoHS, including the removal of the Deca-BDE exemption dated July 1, 2008.