The High Performance Medical Solutions division (HPMS) provides ISO-13485:2016 compliant manufacturing services of components and finished medical devices for OEMs worldwide though our HTP-MEDS product line. We specialize in complex catheter tubing, high pressure braided tubing, secondary operations and device assembly such as PICC catheters; introducer sheaths; and fluid transport tubing. Our division is strong in tight pitch, high-density terminations and cable assemblies for low and high volume ultrasound cable assemblies as well as micro-camera devices for endoscopy and advanced surgical applications. With global sales offices, production centers in Rhode Island, Connecticut and New Hampshire, as well as overseas cable production in Japan and China, HPMS is well positioned to handle your medical needs. We service a broad range of markets from endovascular to cardiovascular; structural heart; cardiac rhythm management; electrophysiology; neurovascular; pain access; pain management; and ultrasound. Other products include: high performance copper, fiber optic cable suited for harsh environment medical and cleanroom applications, heat resistant plastic optical fiber (POF), low friction cross-linked PTFE, HI-TECH MACHINE & FABRICATION product line (In-house machining and equipment fabrication services), and 3D additive metal printing.
Hitachi's High Performance Medical Solutions Division offers personalized service and we guarantee quality with every order. It is our experienced sales staff backed by our outstanding technical resources that gives us the confidence to stand behind the products we sell, 100% guaranteed.
The objective of Hitachi's High Performance Medical Solutions Division is to supply medical tubing products that meet or exceed our customer’s requirements. Teamwork, innovation, technology, and the right attitude are the driving forces behind the success of our company and achieving customer goals.
Hitachi's High Performance Medical Solutions Division maintains an Environmental Management System to improve its environmental management and, ultimately, to reduce the environmental impacts of its operations, activities, products, and services.
Within the framework of our Environmental Management System we commit to:
- Identify materials, processes, products and wastes that cause or may cause pollution, and will implement measures to avoid, reduce or control pollution where technically and economically viable
- Comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, codes of practice, and other environmental requirements to which the company subscribes. To achieve and maintain compliance, we will develop and maintain management systems for identifying relevant requirements and for monitoring performance of related activities
- Continually enhance and improve the Environmental Management System to ensure that it is appropriate and effective for helping us to achieve our environmental goals.
- Provide training and instruction to enable conformance with environmental objectives and targets.
- Our commitment to supporting environmental protection of air, water, land, and natural resources is, and will remain, a priority for our companies.